Thursday, March 15, 2007

Custom Blogger install for Apps

I'd love to see a G-apps version of Blogger. I think we could really use it at the schools I take care of as a MySpace/Facebook alternative.

While it's desirable to give kids the ability to express themselves in the way they are most accustomed, an administrative backend is necessary to manage any student that gets out of control, of course...

It's easy to see where this could go in the corporate space also. It seems to be the norm for current-technology companies to be open to their user base, and I think it's pretty common knowledge that this communication has been a very positive aspect of many company's successes, especially Google.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need help installing a template.... can you please help me?

Anonymous said...

I need help installing a template.... can you please help me?